I have corrected the spelling of my name in my 10th certificate. I need to publish an ad regarding that in the Daily Thanthi newspaper, How can I proceed?

Answer:

If you correct the spelling of your name in the educational certificates like class 10th certificates then you need to publish an Ad under change of name category. To book change of name ad you can visit releaseMyAd.com, book name change ad in Daily Thanthi newspaper. Ad can be booked in two formats, classifieds text ad classifieds display. Classified text is charged as per line basis and classified display are charged ad per square centimeter basis.

Click on https://dailythanthi.releasemyad.com/rates/change-of-name. After choosing the ad type you have to choose the location where you want your ads to be published. Then you have to compose your ad. If you want you can take help of sample ads to compose your ad. Please make sure the ad matter should be as per the affidavit. After composing the ad matter you have to choose the publishing date and make payment. If you have any further query please call 9830629298.

Related to: Daily Thanthi, Change of Name, How to Book Post date: 13/04/2020 - 06:16AM