I want to give an advertisement for the vacancy of a Salesman position in coming Friday to Sunday for our co. which is based in Tamil Nadu can you suggest me where I have to go for advertising this vacancy in Daily Thanthi? Gaurav Mishra +91-99***** 57 footwear designer/innovator (Foot care Solution)

Answer:

As per your requirement, you need to place a Recruitment advertisement in the Recruitment section of your preferred newspaper. We are an online agency and you can directly book your ad on our website with the help of our Online Ad booking Tutorial or email us at book@releasemyad.com for all your queries.

In order to review the ad rates and start the booking of your Recruitment, please visit the Daily Thanthi Recruitment Ad Rates page. Then you can simply choose the preferred edition or multiple editions with the help of a suitable package and then proceed to compose your ad by typing in the ad matter and then adding enhancements, if you like. To confirm the ad booking, confirm the release dates and then clear the payment for the same through our online or offline payment mediums.

You can also call us on 09830629298 to clear all your doubts related to recruitment ad booking in Daily Thanthi or any other newspaper. Please make sure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates for a timely release of the ad. 

Related to: Daily Thanthi, Recruitment, How to Book Post date: 25/07/2014 - 04:28PM