I want to advertise about my Property in Daily Thanthi. I am expecting discount offers. Where will I find them

Answer:

Dear Customer! Thank you for choosing releaseMyAd.com. For rates and discount offers, please visit the Daily Thanthi Property Ad Rates. In this page, first select your ad type as Display/Text and then review the ad rates accordingly. This page will display the rates for individual editions as well as discount packages under which you are enabled to book your ad for multiple editions at the best affordable price.

Once you decide on your edition and the ad rate or discount package, move on to the compose ad step to confirm and complete your booking.

In the compose ad section, you are free to make your own choices on whether to customise, compose and design your own ad online using the sample ad creative and templates or to upload  your pre-designed ad directly on our website. Specify your ad sub-category and preview your ad in the ad preview section.

Next steps are to select the dates for the ad to release and making the payment via a suitable payment option. Ensure that the ad is booked and payment is cleared at least 2-3 days prior to the day of ad release.

For payment you may opt for any of the following options:

Online Methods:

·         Credit/Debit Cards

·         Net Banking

·         NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)

Offline Methods:

·         Cash Deposit

·         Cash Transfer

·         Cash Collection

·         Demand Draft

·         Cheque Deposits

For more booking related queries, visit the Online Booking Tutorial. You may also us on our number 09830629298 or e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Daily Thanthi, Property, Discount Rate Post date: 17/07/2014 - 06:03PM